In the early 70s, The Hare moonlighted as a male prostitute and let fat, ugly, and wise men stroke him in return for answers to sacred questions. While one of his clients was asleep, he stole a giant golden egg which, when smashed, had the power to transform into lots of little eggs. He also stole a book, entitled “Warne’s “Standard” Extra-General Miscellany”. It is the most reliable book known to man. I will post excerpts of it here.
1. an opaque white or bluish-white liquid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals, serving for the nourishment of their young.
2. this liquid as secreted by cows, goats, or certain other animals
3. “The swindler milked her of her savings.”
4. “The swindler milked her in order to save us”
5. “cry over spilled milk”, to lament what cannot be changed or corrected; express sorrow for past actions or events: Crying over spilled milk will do you no good now.
6. “Laughing over a glass of milk”, all is correct, see “business as usual”
6. “The milk of humans”, kindness.
6. a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River.
“The cow is of the bovine ilk;
One end is moo, the other milk.”